65 (2023) #Movie Review
One Word Review Great movie
One of my favorite actors is quickly becoming Adam Driver. His voice is captivating and he is so adaptable. He has such a distinct personality that it is simple to watch him in movies.
Ariana, his co-star, exudes a very enticing aura, and I'm eager to see her in more films. She truly possesses something. She is so vivacious.
Excellent cinematography was used. Everything was credible and nothing was cheesy.
It is without a doubt a fun and entertaining movie to watch, and the runtime of one hour and 33 minutes is adequate. The film's sets are excellent, and the two main characters grow well throughout.
We went to see it with some friends, and these days it's hard to find a movie to get excited about. I was hoping for an IMAX screening, but I had to settle for a regular screen because I really liked how it looked.
We all thoroughly enjoyed the movie from beginning to end. The 7-year-old was even kept interested by the excellent pace. The film takes you over many feelings and is superbly acted with extraordinary science between the little cast. We all had a lot of jumps and nail-biting moments, and a woman wept.
Although the CGI wasn't the best, I'd rate it on par with a Marvel TV show, the story and acting were more important to me. I was completely lost in the action, never checking my watch, and I was left wanting more. At the conclusion, I found myself thinking, "What animals and plants does he have on his own planet, and how many languages?" There was a lot to see on Earth 65 million years ago, and even though they could have cheated on us with just a T-rex, the rage of the dinosaurs was great. In spite of the difficult working conditions imposed by our overbearing, big-government governments during COVID, the team created a brilliant film with outstanding cinematography.
The plot is excellent. The level of emotional involvement is established immediately.
the tension of the approaching asteroid as a background together with the steady, slow level of fear, a lot of jittery moments, and not enough predictability.
In three or four parts, there was a very moving growing connection between the main character and the little girl. Something that larger producers seem to forget is that moviegoers enjoy stories. not merely a CGI party.
Attention, big-name producers and directors: You need to look at how well this story is told and how tasteful the computer graphics are.
I don't know if it's just me, but whenever I watch more than 30 seconds of continuous CGI, it looks like it should have been skipped.
This is a stunningly well-made film with all the necessary components for its budget.Sincerely, I enjoyed this film.
Knowing that the young girl would be cared for was also sweet. Beautiful human emotion that permeates the entire production.
If you like prehistory dinosaurs, just the right amount of time travel, and a heartwarming family element, go see it.
#65 movie release date #65 movie netflix #65 movie streaming
#65 movie streaming online #65 movie reviews #65 movie watch online


Comments
Post a Comment