Unseen (2023)
One Word Review Watchable
Quick Review
Engaging thriller about a woman who is half blind who is able to escape her ex-boyfriend who is attempting to kill her with the help of a stranger via video call.
It also has some humor in it because of the woman trying to help.
I thoroughly enjoyed this film, which was both fascinating and amazing. It was so thrilling.
I found the experience to be enjoyable overall. I found it entertaining and engaging because it had a vibe that was similar to that of the movie "See For Me." Good pacing kept me interested all the way through. I laughed a lot during some of the great scenes, and afterwards I was moved by some of the touching ones. Overall, it was a pleasant experience that you should try if you want something different from your usual fare!
If you're looking for something new but familiar in terms of content delivery, I highly recommend giving this movie a try. There is certainly enough here to keep viewers engaged without making them feel overwhelmed or bored at any point during its runtime.


Comments
Post a Comment